FORM2 for sale: brand new, new tank & resin, warranty late April 2017. Tons of accessory

I’m selling an amazing Form2 complete with all the original accessory and much more.
The printer still has warranty till late April 2016 and barely used since then.

The reason of selling is because i’m moving abroad due a work relocation, and unfortunately i can’t bring it with me.

Printer comes in an immaculate conditions, still the film on the touch screen and its own shipping box, with consumables and tons of accessories.

I already put this post on before, but as the relocation’s been anticipated, i need to sell this necessarily before i go, with deadline on 23rd January 2017. And for this reason i wanted to re-list and offer more discount.
The printer is located in Royal Tunbridge Well, UK.

The overall bundle comes at £2590, i will valuate any offer as well, if reasonable.

You get:

• Form2 in immaculate condition barely used

• Warranty on it is good until late April 2017

• new unused 1L clear resin

• the initial clear resin cartridge shipped with printer with still 200ml

• new resin tank with just 1 print made with, already installed

• all original accessory that normally would come with form2 if you buy from formlabs

• handmade dust & light leather black cover with clear windows

• new 5Litres IPA

• new full bottle novus 1

• plenty of new 190 micron paint filter cones

• new 3M reusable chemical mask

• plenty of new 400 to 1500grit sandpaper sheets

• new cork sand block

• 405nm laser pointer for part curing

Due to the high value, and weight of the product, a collection in person would be preferred. This would give you also the piece of mind to check and see the whole pristine bundle.
However you can arrange your own courier to pick all this up without problem.

Thanks a lot
M.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.