Formlabs 1+ problem

Hi guys first print and this is my result. The base of object is thinner than model should be so object bent. The supports looks like they fell apart. Any ideas why? Would any of these have a possible effect:

• wasnt sure what material code to pick from dropdown list in software so picked number 1 as suggested since material didnt come with a code (but rest of object printed fine)

-printer was moved by car and i also accidentally had the resin tank cover on when the platform came down and touched it. Would either decalibrate it and if so for calibration in the software i only saw basic functions like raise platform up to a millimeter. Thats the calibration ?
Thanks

Sorry pics:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18dTjHTBVrYhuWepfb3enjzUcJG9XmgPQ/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OST8BbjjHbcPiTE1CAEsA33ik3lPz0uN/view?usp=drivesdk

Is that Formlabs resin? Do you have the correct setting for it?
Print like that seems to show an under exposure where supports failed part way. A lot of factors can cause that but where the base and part printed it seems to be more resin/exposure combination rather than an optics issue such as dirty mirrors, worn out pdms etc.

Thanks for the reply. No its not formlabs resin but it had good reviews when used on formlabs 1+ and half price, printer was set to v1 as suggested.

On a related note, anyone know if the rectangular box resins for sale on formlabs site work with form 1+? And why they say resins like black gray white are different even though they all say minimum 25 micron resolution?

Some of the new resins for the Form2 probably won’t work on the Form1+ because they may need the higher powered laser that is in the Form2.
You can use resins that are in the cartridges that are also in the Form1+ material list in PreForm. There are a bunch of people that will buy the empty cartridge since they use them for 3rd party resins.

Also check out ApplyLab Works resins that are a fraction of the price and work with the Form1+

Thanks. I thought form 1+ had a more powerful laser than the 1, comparable to the 2 and formlabs still sells resin for 1+ on their site

You need to angle the object a bit, you shouldn’t have surfaces that are closely oriented horizontally.