Form2 for Sale in CA 2,500.000

We are parting with one of our Form2 printers (we have 3) as production demands have shifted.

Unit has been used to print mostly dental models. This is a full system in original packaging. Includes: Printer, Build Platform, Resin Tank and partially used Dental Model Resin.

Asking $2,500.00 + $100 shipping within the US.

Message if interested.

I might be interested in the printer. Can you please give me more info on what is all available in the package?

Thanks

Sure and thanks for your interests.

This is a full system.

Form2 Printer
Build Platform
Resin Tank used for Dental Model Resin prints (less than 1 Liter)
Remaining Dental Model Resin Cartridge

Let me know if you have any more questions that I can help with.

Thanks,

I was browsing Ebay…is this presently on Ebay? I have seen once with your setup.

Thanks

Hi. No, I do not have the unit listed on e-bay just here on the forum.

Can u email me some pictures of the package?

Thanks

I have sent you a message.

![unnamed%20(3)|659x500]

Due to increased interests in the unit we have set the price at $2,500USD or Best Offer. Please message if you are interested as the unit can be separated without consumables or paired with a couple of different resins should Dental Model not be the right fit for your needs.

Ok. I might take the unit for 2000 without the resin tank and the resin. I can get them from formlabs.

One question would be what kind of shape is the build platform in?

Thanks

Is this still up for sale? What is the condition and is the unit still under warranty?

Looking to purchase if still for sale

Yes, unit is still available & has produced less than 1 L of prints. Still covered under mfg Warranty till Nov ‘18

Unit is still 4 sale. Message me if serious for purchase detail requirements.

I currently have $2000 I can pay right now for the Form 2 3D Printer how much is shipping, I can have the 2500,in as little as a couple days- week.

Send email if prefered

Nigelsherrier@gmail.com

I currently have $2000 I can pay right now for the Form 2 3D Printer I can have the 2600,in as little as a couple days- week.

Send email if prefered

Nigelsherrier@gmail.com

I am interested to buy it. Can we continue the conversation through email (Tommy_19887@yahoo.com)? I did not see an option to contact you directly here.

Thanks,

Hello! I will take printer and curing station for $2,200

You have been sent an email regarding this post.

You have been sent an email about this comment