Form 2 for sale Germantown, Maryland $3,299.00 + S&H + paypal fee

I would like to sell my Form labs Form 2 printer with 2 x Resin + extra tray, that is in excellent shape. Includes gray and clear resin (not sure how much left in container as it was used for testing purposes). There are 2 trays one for each resin. In perfect working order.

I purchased this a while back and waited like everyone for months to be delivered. I had some business ideas, but never got around. It is an excellent and precise machine. I am impressed with results, however I have no need for it personally or business wise any longer. I used it for several days to test print some things and all prints came out perfect and successfully always. I have 2 resins, both used. One may have approximately 1/2 liter other
maybe approximately 3/4 liter. I am not 100% sure of exact volume. But definitely enough to get started. Everything in original package is included plus the extra tray.

If interested please let me know, I can ship in USA only or can be picked up in Germantown, MD. I am asking $3,299 + shipping, and PayPal fee, if paid via PayPal. Instant shipping, no waiting ! If picking up locally and paying cash, then no additional fees.

Warranty on it is good until March 2017.

Also I had purchased a curing light and spin platform, I will throw that in as well.

cpoint–

Is this printer still for sale? I am just south of DC so I could pay cash and pick up locally. Could you email me at: turkventures@gmail.com to discuss further? Thank you

I followed you from ebay! I would pay cash and pick up locally. Please email Devin@yourjewelrybox.com

I am living at rockville. any chance to take a look?

The printer is sold, Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.