Form 1 / 1+ / 2 3rd Party Resin Settings Master List

Does anyone have working settings for the bucktown EP200-V420-S for the form1+

I just bought 4kg of it so i hope i can get it to work

There are some great tools in this thread. Thank you for the work you guys have put in to compile this info.

I brought home a Form 2 yesterday and only have some Elegoo black abs-like resin. Havenā€™t been able to find any profile info for this resin.

Anyone have experience or suggestions?

Iā€™ll probably end up ordering something else on the list for the Form 2 if itā€™s more effort than itā€™s worth.

i missed that this was an LCD/DLP specific resin. That wasnt a thing last time i had an SLA printer.

Glad i bought a small bottle.

Ordered some FTD resin but in the meantime i am going to mess with some of the Monoprice resin. Marketing says it is intended to work with laser printers as well as LCD and DLP.

I recognize that i still need to find a compatible profile. if i find anything useful, i will share the results. I got the form 2 for free and i dont have any work fro it so testing is the perfect use of machine time.

Small chance that any of the LCD or DLP resins are going to work unfortunatelyā€¦

Yeah. Been catching up on new resin formulas.

The monoprice marketing claims itā€™s for laser sla printers. Iā€™ve run every version of Grey, black, clear and castable profiles (most commonly suggested for other 3rd party resins) with no luck. They all cure but itā€™s over curing by a long shot. So much so that light dispersed by the laser reacting off the surface of the platform creates a huge ā€œsplashā€ of cured resin.

My FTD resin order has been delayed. Iā€™m going to just have to order some formlabs so I donā€™t feel like a failure lol

Not sure if anyone is still active here. I obtained a Form !+ and did a few prints out of the box with the Photocentric Flexible at Grey V4 and it worked VERY well. I just canā€™t get it to cure in post. Does anyone have any ideas on a setup. I did end up putting it in water and setting it under the light over nightā€¦ it is better but still not done. I donā€™t really ant to have to cure for days and days.

You really need a strong UV light and curing under water to get it tack free. It can help to wipe a layer of oil when done.

When you say strongā€¦ is there a quantifier to that?

like these?

Hi,
I have just tested some value for money plug and play 3D resin from 3Dresyns:

I bought it at 400 Euro for 5 L. It is tougher than Grey Pro resin. It printed well with high definition in open mode using Formlabs Clear v2 settings.
3Dresyns also have a bunch of resins for engineering and dental which i have not tested yet.

Has anyone tested them in the Form 2 and 3?

Are you still using this? How are the results?

No action for a bit in this thread. Seems like the conclusion over the past few years is that the cheapest reliable resin for the Form2/3 is from ApplyLabWorks ($70-$100/liter), and on the cheap end with the Peopoly MOI resins ($35-$70/kg + international shipping), with an open cartridge from ProArt.

Am I right?

Yes thatā€™s right. There is even a cheaper one called Siraya tech Form, but they only sell it in Grey.

I am about to test Siraya Tech Form in the Form3 using Grey V4 settings.
Will report results.
Havenā€™t found much information about this setup.

How did it go? How do you use it? Just fill it in the cartridge?

Yes, just added to a nearly empty oem cartridge.
It went well, colour is slightly different.
Though we have had the same success rate as OEM resin.