I have come up with my own solution based almost entirely on off the shelf parts.
Total build cost: $69 (not including $30 turntable). Majority of time was spent wiring up LEDs.
- a food dehydrator from Amazon (heats to 60C) $35
- a metal bucket from the hardware store $10
- UV LED light strips from amazon $16
- a wire basket as a spacer $1 (dollar store)
- a turntable (prob not necessary) $30 from amazon
- a digital thermometer from amazon $7
Drill hole in top middle of bucket for wires to exit. Use bolt cutters or dremel cutoff wheel to remove the handle attachment loops from the bucket so it sits flat on the dehydrator.