Cannot start Print - Error

Been running fine and now I am getting Failed to start Print error. File loads fine, lets me hit start, asks to confirm plat form etc…Once I confirm it just goes to Error Failed to start Print.

I have tried Factory Reset as well as a separate reboot. Nothing is clearing it. I did up load diagnostics.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Can you try updating your PreForm and Firmware versions. You’ll find the most recent builds here. After doing that, you might try setting up your file again in PreForm and re-uploading.

already was using the lastest when this happened as I have only had the printer 4 weeks. Despite that I reflashed the firmware last night, did a factory reset, robooted, resliced different and simpler designs etc etc etc. Nothing. It accepts the file, lets me hit start now, lets me confirm, and immediately goes to error…no thinking just immediate error. Here’s a link to a short vid showing it. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wysrlEe1J2zn3_YxDSlMLCLij1_PdEIY

Thanks for all of the troubleshooting you’ve done so far. Our support team is going to be best to take it from here, and a member of our team will be in touch over email.

I have the same problem.
Did you get any usefull solutions to solve this problem?

working with the support team. Advise you contact them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.