Some of my test print for accuracy while I model some scale model parts. Must say I’m very satisfied with the result! The printer met all my dimensional expectations.

Though unfortunate that bubbles appeared in the print, nothing some conventional modeling techniques can’t fix.

The booster fin was shelled to 1mm and was one of the area I expected to fail but it turned out very nicely! Also the shape is very round with no distortion.

I made the support touch points a little too small and I think I can get even better results next time.

Continuing with my project…

Considering the size of the part I had to print, I decided to try some manual supports using B9 Creator tools. I think the savings in resin is rather huge. And my manually supported part printed pretty well.