"New" Form 1+ YAY! And disappointment

Jul 18th - Ticket raised for replacement printer that didn’t work out of the box. I have not been able to print properly since May 10th

Jul 21st - Test print done. Pretty obvious there is something wrong with the printer

Jul 29th - Final confirmation that the printer is a DOA and formlabs would replace it at their cost. Somehow this needed upper management approval when my first printer, which was also DOA, got replaced immediately

Aug 5th - Printer finally got picked up by their shipper. They took more than a week arrange a pick up

Aug 10th - Printer reached their RMA center

Aug 15th - Support replied that the replacement would go out by the end of the week. But nothing happened

Aug 20th - Support replied that there is a delayed in sending out my replacement because they ran out of resin tanks. Really? I guess the resin tank inventory guy really dropped the ball huh

I can’t help but feel treated like a 2nd class citizen here. I’ve been unable to print for more than 3 months yet at the same time here new buyers of the printer received their printers ahead of schedule. Guess they took all the resin tanks???

I’m a original international KS supporter. I do understand that it’s difficult for them to support overseas user but we also paid a premium upfront. Support staff has been great but frankly powerless to really help those in need, i.e. just have a working printer

Please help. Yes, I’m desperate.

1 Like