Formlabs perform v.1.9.0

Once upgraded perform to 1.9.0, I cannot see the orientation degree readings. (as shown in the attachment.) Although I cannot see, but if I type the value in, the orientation can response to my digits entered.
Do you have the similar problem?
Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your report, and sorry for the confusion. This change was made deliberately – there is a brief explanation of some of the reasons behind the change at our support page on model orientation.

Andrey

Dear Andrey,
Thanks for your reply.
Just a little suggestion from one kind of long time user, I have been using this orientation tool for a long time. So far the degree numbers can give me precise adjustment as long as I input them in X-Y-Z order. And I can use this figure as a reference for me to print other parts with similar shapes, I have jot down these figures for my future usage. I don’t think you need to reset to 0 after every adjustment. Or will you offer 2 Orientation options for customer to choose from in the setting menu?
Thanks.
Yours,
Cheuk

Hi Cheuk,

Thanks for the feedback.

For your reference: I also wrote a longer reply discussing the change in this thread.

Andrey

Dear Andrey,
I may move my discussion in your provided thread.
Thanks.
Yours,
Cheuk

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.