Solidscape 3Z Pro Wax 3D Printer for sale

Solidscape Pro in great condition fully working for sale. £13.500 plus vat.

4500 hours of use which for this kind of printers is not very much. They do work 24/7.

It comes as a complete with vacuum unit, and post processing equipment. All you need to start printing with this unit.

Also we have 3 extra plates and 5 months left of a Solidscape UK service agreement.

This printer has a high resolution printing and is ideal for producing very detailed wax pattern for investment casting in metal.

Please contact me sales@galacreations.com for any questions you may have. Price is plus UK VAT at 20%. UK VAT not Applicable to Outside European Union.

Bank transfer preferred method of payment.

Please see specifications below:

Industry-Leading Precision
The accuracy of the Solidscape® PRO produces models of intricate designs with ultra-fine feature detail and a smooth surface finish that are ideal for wax masters, 3D printer jewelry applications, and more. Solidscape is the leader of 3D printer companies in the industry. Solidscape designs its three-dimensional printing machines with detail and clarity as a high priority.

Easy One-Touch Operation
The intuitive one-touch operation of the Solidscape® PRO via a universal LCD icon display eliminates language and technical barriers. Additionally, Solidscape 3D printer software is proficient and user-friendly for all applications.

Efficient Workflow
Solidscape® PRO’s new capabilities make the process workflow extremely efficient, delivering high casting yields, consistent turnarounds, and low cost-per-model. Solidscape’s 3D printer reviews praise the precision and ease of process that our printers deliver to our customers.

Superior Casting Results
The exclusive Solidscape® Model and Solidscape® Support materials produce wax parts with superior casting properties that include fast melt out, no ash or residue, and no thermal expansion.

I’m wanting to buy this printer 3Z Pro.
How much is the price and how much shipping it to Australia Gold Coast.

2 Likes

Hi Do you have a price ? Thanks,

2 Likes

I’m asking £13500 plus vat but if you are buying outside Uk then VAt is not applicable.

I can look for cost for shipping it tomorrow.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

£13.500 ono If interested I’ll look for cost of shipping.

Regards

David

£13500 plus uk vat. Please let me know if interested the printer is in great condition and fully working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.