Queen of Pain figure

I’m doing some thing similar but for the 1/10 scale RC crowd. I’m already using the bumpers and fenders. Currently working on the body.

2 Likes

Wow, that looks awesome. Is the yellow part printed and painted or just plastic?

The yellow part will eventually be printed. For now it’s just a rendering. The bumpers and fenders are already printed using the “durable” resin. Will first do the body in the gray, just to see how it looks.

Nice csuave!

those links are to turn around videos, this is a q&d video of the digital car; please excuse my self back patting, I shot the video for my partner
:smile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vqm6pi4ja5pcrq/20170911_191144.mp4?dl=0

1 Like

Cool, what software did you use to model your parts in? Mine was done in solidworks 2017.

1 Like

The body was built in Space Claim and the chassis parts were all built in ZW3D. They both work a little differently but are a little more easy for this sculptor than the programs that are more engineer/number based. I learned on Solidworks, but have become very comfortable with these

I’ve finished a few projects so far with my F2 but my current one that was just sent to get inked up is below!!

4 Likes

Great work OP. mine stands 18" or so when assembled

Nice Wolverine! Will you paint it as well?

I’m making this QOP for my partner’s birthday. Only 2 days left. Hoping to finish by then.

1 Like

Hey Alina no I won’t be doing the paint. I wish I had time to learn all the skills but right now I’d have to quit my 9-5 for sure to make that happen. My buddy @s7_design on instagram, is amazing he will be laying the ink. Doing great work on my prints and other casts. Check out his page!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see her assembled. I’m sure your partner will love it

Totally will. Working on models takes plenty of time, I generally focus on tickets/chat and then work on the models in the spare time. I’m sure he will love the model as well, QOP is his favorite character from Dota 2. I couldn’t find mine (Venomancer and Warlock), but I do have a lovely Sven printed in my showcase.
Going to try the drill suggestion, let’s see how that goes since I’m so short on time and his birthday is Wednesday.

You got this I have no doubts, keep us posted ! And pics of the Sven :smirk:thanks

1 Like

And here she is, finally finished.

QOP 2

1 Like