Preform user default settings

I have mentioned this before when adding many models that require the same settings each time, it would be hugely helpful to be able to add settings and save them as presets. You can do this on many software products and its a real time saver. I know you have mentioned opening a previously saved model and deleting it and adding the new one, but it’s not very user-friendly! Thanks look forward to a new release with this in…

I second this request! The preferences should also be exportable as a backup file for when something goes wrong.

I’ll also remind Formlabs that they need to populate the save-as dialog box with the STL file name, and the ability to see edges on the models when tweaking support contact points.

“it would be hugely helpful to be able to add settings and save them as presets”
yes yes yes

“…the ability to see edges on the models when tweaking support contact points.”
yes yes yes

wim

to work around the lack of saved presets, i created a form file with a simple object, set all the paramters to my liking, and saved it as: template.form.
Any furure project, i will start from this template file: delete the dummy object, import the wanted ones, and “save file as” to ehh… save :wink:

Wim