Older versions of Preform, any one using

Drop me an email if you could. Not sure if you can get it off the here or not. Probably better not to talk about competitive products this deep on FL sponsored site. [grin]
Walt

I really love the Support Base that Preform generates. Makes it much easier to remove parts from the build plate I feel. Those small support bases you have would be hard to remove and end up scraping the build plate surface from my experience. Otherwise you’re right on target for what I do. I don’t do figures but wouldn’t mind doing them for model railroading. I have a bout 1,000+ items on my website and always room for more. I’ve made nautical detail items for kits I use to manufacture and still do them for the fellow that bought that part of the company. Now I want to add them as a new product line.
Also this wholesale customer want to do N scale (1:160 ratio) kits and so wants a lot of my stuff scaled down to that. I’ve successfully printed them on the Form 2 recently. www.rustystumps.com is my website.

As I previously said, I got the mono X from 3DPrinters Online Store and they had it shipped from a US warehouse. I ordered mine o 1/14 late at night, it shipped on 1/18, and I got it 2 days later on 1/20.

BTW, because the payment is made via Paypal to a company in China, I didn’t have to pay sales tax. 3D Printers Online seems to be a broker. Even though you make the purchase through them, you pay the vendor directly, and they (3D Printers) get the commission. If you have a problem, you can call 3D Printers support, and they direct the support request to specific people at Anycubic to handle your support.

I had an issue with the FEP film arriving scratched because the way they , called their support, and the next day I had an email from Anycubic telling me that they saw the issue in the photos I sent, and they will be sending me replacement film.

The scratches on the FEP film were there, but they do not seem to affect the quality of the print at all, but it’s nice to know that I have replacement FEP when I need it. FEP film is lot more forgiving of scratches and stuff than PDMS is so that’s another plus.

PM me your email address