Meet Form Wash and Form Cure: Professional Post-Processing for Cleaner, Stronger Parts

I know what he was referring to. I was just having some fun. :grinning:

Ok I got a bit lofty. One day 3D resin printing will be as inexpensive as paper printing.
If you are not using your FL2 for business, this is an expensive hobby.

I’ll attest to that.

I just finished my first wash cycles. I’m very happy with the results.
One thing to note is how big it is. The wash took about 2 gallons of
IPA to fill it.

Finished my 4th wash cycle. This is the best no mess bath system as I barely need gloves; I slide the platform onto the WASH bracket and press start; 20 min later the print lifts up out of the wash. I can remove the CLEANest print I have ever experienced, after using the FL2 for over a year now, from the platform and place into the cure box.

Still no Wash here (EU) :frowning:

im so jealous I want mine now definitely am in the middle and have some bigger jobs coming

Just received my shipped notification. Can’t wait to give it a try, I loath washing parts because sometimes I forget to set my timer. :grin:

nice I wish I was you I truly need mine because warped parts are no good and I want to know whats causing them! wash and cure variables are a big part and ruling them out would be nice.

No comment on the delay right now for form wash orders to march? Possible production issues?