Looking for someone to do injection molding

Hey guys and gals. I’m reaching out to see if anyone knows of a decent small injection mold operation to do a run of two different simple objects One is 5.5" round and 3/4" tall and the other 3" round 3/4 inch tall , 100 each in a white injection molded plastic. I have .STL files of the objects I want but it seems as though printing all of them is not really time and cost effective (depending how much the injection mold costs). I’m pretty sure I could design the mold but since I don’t know where to start I need info on what is necessary. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!!

Sincerely,
Greg

1 Like

You may want to contact protolabs. They do low running parts with soft tooling which is pretty cost effective. All of the mold houses I know would charge considerable amount to even make the tools.

You could also look at having it printed by Shapeways. They do SLS in a lot of different materials from plastics to metals to ceramics.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.