We are excited to announce our streamlined user integration with Autodesk’s Netfabb® Software. In addition to the Netfabb functions that you already know, the new integration offers several key features to help your design process.
Features of Form 2 within Netfabb:
- New Workspaces: Users can load a Form 2 in the machine workspace and connect directly to PreForm
- Custom Supports: Create and modify your own support strategy to optimize parts for the Form 2
- Lattice Assistant: Easily hollow and add lattice structures & perforation holes to your model to save print time and resin
Feature of Netfabb within Preform:
- Mesh Repair: Preform uses the latest version of Netfabb to auto-repair design files with one click
- Part Packing: Preform for the Fuse 1 SLS printer will optimize part packing in 2D and 3D arrangements for faster, more efficient printing.
Keep an eye out for these new features, and let us know what you think!