The Rigid 10K test I made came out perfect and also easy to remove from the build plate.
Out of 8 resins I tried so far only the white gave me issues.
I do want to try a test in height and possibly across both LPUs to see if I get some of the layer shift issues reported here. I’ll do so when I get something to print vertically and keep you posted.
Overall I’m happy but also always scared of the outcome. We’re dealing with lots of resin per print (plus 1L+ for the tank) to have it randomly fail.
The only concern I have are the tanks which, as most of us described, are a lottery when it comes to quality.
I do have to state that while I usually use 0.35 of touchpoints in the Form 3 I’m conservative when it comes to the 3L and use a higher 0.50 setting. Probably it would work with 0.35 as well but I’ll keep those tests for another day.