Form 2 and Cleaning Kit for Sale in the USA

Hi,
I’m selling my Form 2 with original boxing, cleaning kit, durable resin and build platform that has been slightly used. The printer is in great condition, only used a handful of times. Asking for $2500.
PM me for more details.

Hey I am very interested in buying your printer, please email me at dt.82.person@gmail.com. Thanks!

hi,

I am interested in the form 2 printer that you have for sale. i have a few question:

how old is it?
how many prints have been processed on it
is it under warranty?
why are you selling it?
do you have pictures of it?
your price of $ 2500…what all does it include
what method of payment would you be willing to accept?
I hope to hear back from you soon

Sanjukta

Hi,
-I purchased it in December 2016, no longer under warranty.
-A screenshot of the Usage Data file is attached to this message (Aprox 500 hours of usage)
-Paypal would seem to be the easiest, I would receive the payment first and then will ship it out to you the same day payment is received with a tracking number.
-I am selling because I don’t use the printer as much as I would like to, being that I am occupied with school and work for the most part.
-Includes the printer with original packaging, tough resin with about 70% left, and cleaning kit.

Hi,
Thanks for the info… $2500 seems a little high considering I can get a brand new printer with warranty for approx $3300… any negotiations on the price? You can directly email me at sanjuktachitre@hotmail.com to discuss… also does it come with the following?

Form 2 3D Printer
Resin Tank
Build Platform
Finish Kit
PreForm Software

Sanjukta

I private messaged you

I sent you a private message

Sent you a pm

I am interested. Please let me know if it is still available?

Din

Hello,
Yes it is still available.

call or txt me 6465848007

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.