Selling a Form 1+ that I used to develop prototypes. The printer is incredibly stable and consistently makes great prints.
In addition to loads of extra trays (4 new and 7 used) and two build platforms, this printer also has a spare mirror and four (4) spare ball-spring plungers. Asking price is $1500 and I would strongly prefer local pick up in the SF Bay Area or, if not that, then shipping within the US.
Here’s the full list:
- Form 1+ printer
- Two (2) build platforms, one used for black and one for tough. Give them a good cleaning with alcohol if you need to repurpose for other resins.
- Four new resin trays (three sealed and a fourth open but unused)
- Seven used resin trays (five pictured, another is inside the printer and a seventh is out of frame.)
- Spare mirror – this is the small rectangular mirror closest to the lasers.
- Spare ball-spring plungers - I have four spares.
- Finishing tray
- Flush cutters
- Original boxes
I don’t have the original rinse buckets. I found better products to do that job on Amazon.