For Sale: Form1+ with extras in good working order (USA) - multiple bottles of resin, 5 resin tanks - $3000 + s/h obo

I have a used Form1+ for sale in good working order. It comes with a large amount of consumables and tools so you can get to printing straight right away!

Hardware included:

1 x Form1+ 3D SLA Printer (used, but ready to print when you get it!)

Full disclosure: two of the ball pin holders on the machine are left, which lock the tray in place. You can either choose to service the machine, or print as is. It does not effect printing. This was a known problem by Formlabs where resin gets stuck in the ball pins. Otherwise the machine as well serviced and kept. It looks almost new.

Accessories:

• 1 x AC power brick
  • 1 x usb cable
  • 1 x original box
  • 1 x original IPA rinse tub
  • 0 x plastic finishing tray (NOTE: it didn’t work well so I threw it out)
  • 1 x IPA rinse tub
  • 1 x IPA upgraded
  • Software (download from web)

Consumables:

Build plates:

• 3 x build plates - 1 brand new, 2 used (with minor scratches)

Resin:

• 1 x Grey resin (< 50%)
  • 1 x Black resin ( < 50%)
  • 1 x White resin ( < 50%)
  • 1 x Clear (version1) (< %50)
  • 1 x Clear (version 2) (< %50)
  • 1 x Flexible (brand new)
  • 1 x Flexible ( < 50%)
  • 1 x Tough ( < 50%)
  • 1 x Castable ( < 80% )

Tanks:

• 4 x used tanks, 1 brand new tank (unopened)

Tools:

• 1 x metal spatula
  • 1 x cutters
  • 1 x industrial rubber gloves (size XL)
  • Printed instructions
  • 1 x plastic face shield
  • 1 x UV cure oven with 15 minute timer
  • 1 x squirt bottle for IPA

optional things I can throw in (or not up to you):

• 1 bottle of mineral oil (for post process)
  • Popsicle sticks for resin scraping
  • disposable gloves (vinyl)

Price:
$3000 obo for the printer, accessories, and all the extras in the pics! There is well over $500 in tanks and resin in this picture.

P.S. Yes, I am currently trying to get the upgrade coupon to the Form2 to include with this sale.

Conditions:
The machine will ship within the original box, plus another box for all the extras included. I prefer to ship within the US, but will consider international shipping for the right owner. I cannot guarantee warranty will be in effect when transfer occurs, but you can check with Formlabs on this before hand.

Email me at: scottjanousek+form@gmail.com if you want to communicate through that channel.

Pictures:
Please take a look at the pics in order to understand what is included. I can send higher resolution photos if you want specific pics.

Everything included

Printer (lid open)

Back

Extra Resin Tanks

Front logo

Printer front

Left side

Left side (back)

Instructions

Original box

Sample prints:

Sample print (not included)

Nefertiti print (not included)

Scientific ball (not included)

Tower sample (not included)

Top of tower (not included)

That’s a very thorough listing. And ya, nobody is going to miss that plastic finishing tray.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.