Does anyone else constantly have issues with the store?

Every single time I’ve tried to order resin I enter all of my information and when I hit “Place Order” it just kicks me back to my cart with everything still in it. My only other option it trying to talk to someone in chat which means messaging them and waiting for a response. This is a problem when I’m in a hurry and should just be able to click order and be done instead of waiting around hoping to get a response. I’ve tried to make the purchase in multiple browsers on multiple machines and still get this issue. I spoke to them months ago about this and still haven’t seen a fix. I understand that it takes time to troubleshoot, but I feel like an E-cart at a tech company that makes precision machines shouldn’t have this much trouble fixing it. At the very least I’d be happy if they started selling through amazon or Ebay.

Does anyone have a suggestion for replacement resins from other manufacturers?

(Edit: I was told to call the sales team and order…nobody answered. This is getting ridiculous)

Been there, same exact problem. If it helps, try clearing your browser cookies and then reboot and try again. If that doesn’t solve it, switching from Chrome (in my case) to MS Edge browser solved the issue.

I’ve made sure to forward this to our web team as well so that we can look into it. If troubleshooting your browser fails, our sales team is happy to help out and there are a few different ways you can get in touch with them.

+1 for the browser issues. I have yet to look at her computer, but the gal in my purchasing department has never been able to order from your website. She either calls the order in or orders from a local supplier as they are closer and able to get supplies to us quicker.

1 Like

Hey folks, Formlabs web engineer here. Sorry to hear some of you have experienced some problems using the ecommerce system. Please always let us know if you’re having a problem placing an order. The best way is to submit a ticket and let us know what’s happening.

@PoundersJewelry, I looked into your account and corrected a small problem which may have been causing you the trouble. I hope by now you’ve been in touch with support or sales and aren’t still having a problem, but if you are please let me know and I’d love to help troubleshoot the problem for you.

@LookIntoHawaii, @kevinduhe, likewise please reach out if you’re actively experiencing a problem, I’m happy to try to help.

1 Like