Anyone from UK tried to order from Formlabs store recently?

I’m getting “Unfortunately there is no Shipping Rate available for your destination and/or weight of your cart.”

Kevin.

We’re having some issues with the shipping calculator system we’re using – hopefully it’ll be resolved ASAP. There is nothing going on, specifically, with UK addresses. Hopefully, they’ll be resolved shortly.

Please let us know if you’re having additional problems, though!

Still can’t order from the store - same message. I’m using win7 x64  IE 10 and blasting all cookies browsing history each time I try.

Kevin, are you desperate for some resin?  Happy to lend you a bottle some if it keeps you helping the rest of us produce better prints! Email me off line if you’re interested.  I’d like to find a way of reducing shipping costs and would happily pay up front for bulk order via a more cost effective carrier if a few other UK users were interested and Formlabs facilitated it.

mail dot alanbartlett at gmail dot com

Finally figured this out - during the ordering process - my address was automatically populated with my account details, and the “State / Province” field was automatically populated with “International / Other” - and it seems this is what causes the subsequent error:

“Unfortunately there is no Shipping Rate available for your destination and/or weight of your cart.”

Deleting  “International / Other”  from the  “State / Province” and leaving it blank enabled me to continue and complete my order.

This is still happening as I post this, just checked 1 minute ago. Obviously it applies to all products not just resin …