Cheap printer vs Form 3

Hi everybody, my initial experience with my Form 3 so far has not been pleasant for say the least, because of the Wax Resin, i was using, what made me look for other options, and found cheaper printers like Elegoo or Anycubic that seem to do a great job at a fraction of the cost, can anybody tell me if the prints made with Form3 are really that superior, and if it´s really worth the price difference, i print jewelry mainly.
Thanks

To be frank, if you like the printer(s) you mentioned and the prints are acceptable for your usage, then go with what you like, especially if it’s more affordable for you. If the Form3 didn’t work for you, then it is certainly understandable that you move on to another solution that is a better fit. We have been with Formlabs since Form 1 and now we are on the Form3 printer and we are always happy with the prints. The machine prints money, especially if you are in the jewelry business, so a minor savings on the printer or consumables is really a minimal issue for us.

Thank for the answer, i haven´t personally seen the prints from the cheaper printers, only from what i see in the reviews on Youtube, i bought the Form 3 because it seemed to me it was a good option, and i didn´t really looked other printers, as i mention the problem was while casting the Wax resin, do you use it? or use other resin? And abusing you, if you use the purple resin, there is a tip or tips you can share?
Thank again.

If just for jewelry level job, then buy those cheap LED printers as you mentioned. Try the Phrozen 4k screen one. It will be ideal for jewelry job.

Use the 3rd party slicing software like Chitu Box also.

The only thing you need to pay the same is to get a good wax resin. There are so many on the market and you can find the setting to run any of those printers.

Ciao