Ceramic resin resolution

Hi,

I’ve been using my brandnew ceramic resin on some of my jewelry pieces and have been really satisfied with the results so far. However I am curious to know why the advertised 100/50 micron resolution advertised in the resin’s
specifications isn’t available in preform. At the moment I can only select the 100 micron resolution.

Is this something that will be added later in the software or does the resin need to be “finetuned” for this to become available? For some of my piece 100 microns is fine, but 50 would be ideal.

Thanks,

Oddbody

Do you find printing jewelry with this ceramic resin very difficult when we are designing supports of the structure itself?

It needs many supports and many post-printing procedure to get all these supports off the object.

What do you think?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We regret 50 microns is not currently available, but our team is working on releasing this setting soon, and we’ll update when it’s ready. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the delay!

Thanks for the update.
Looking forward to that !

Update: Preform 2.17 includes support for 0.05mm layer height for Ceramic resin on the Form 2!

3 Likes