It’s been almost 2 months since I got the Photon, and It’s been printing almost daily. I’ve gone thorough 2+ liters of resin without failures. Technically there have been 2-3, but they were always my fault, I either forgot to refill the tank and resin ran out, or I didn’t have enough supports.
I have printed bags and bags of green resin parts mostly for my Warhammer stuff or some parts for friends. In fact I’ve been printing at such a clip, it has outpaced my ability to paint them. Although I did get to almost finish (98%) one of the first prints, the Arch Lord Discordant. So far I was able to paint the Hellstalker mount.
I’ve also printed some larger models such as Magnus the Red, although painting it will have to wait until I finished painting other models I started.