Used FORMLABS SLA FORM 1+ 3D Printer for SALE (Ships from Canada)

Hello Everyone

I am looking to sell my used desktop SLA Formlabs Form 1+ 3D printer. The Form 1+ 3D printer has a steep learning curve and I don’t have the patience, nor time for the printer. I wasn’t able to get the printer to do what I needed it to do, nor did it meet my needs. For some reason some of my 3D prints would melt to the resin tray, so I clearly don’t know how to handle the printer. I have decided to put it up for sale so a more tech savvy person can enjoy it.

The 3D printer is very clean, with minor wear. There are a few resin covered finger prints located on the outer console. The printer is only 2 years old and most of the time is was collecting dust on my work bench.

Here is a list of what is included in the package:

• Form+ 3D printer unit
    -Both power cables and power box
    -3 brand new reflective replacement mirrors. (Apparently you can replace the mirror inside, but I wasn’t able to do it myself)

Here is a list of what is NOT included in the package:

-Resin Tray
-Build Platform
-Resin

These missing items can be purchased on the Formlabs website.

My asking price for the 3D printer set at $1730.00 USD ($2300.00 CAD). When I originally bought the 3D Printer it cost well over $4500.00 CAD. Shipping will be extra. If you live in the Toronto Canada area, pick up in person is available and personal delivery service is also available, but only if you live within the Toronto-GTA area.

For payment I accept Paypal or Cash (if picked up or delivered in person).

What you see in the photos is what you will be getting. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

I can email you photos of the printer as well.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my listing.

Cheers
Chris

Hi, is your printer still available?

Thanks

Hi Chris, Where did those replacement mirrors come from and how come you have three? Are they identical to each other? I’ve been trying to get my hands on a new, spare large mirror. If they aren’t all needed I’d be interested in buying one from you.

Also to whoever buys this printer, if you want to make your own finish kit I’ve got some Amazon.ca links in this post. They also have bent-tip tweezers for $2 but only 4 left in stock.

Hello Rkagerer

I am so sorry for my late reply, I was waiting to hear back from a possible buyer for my 3D printer set. But no sale was reached. I can sell one or two of the mirrors to you. But I have no idea what to charge you? I received the mirrors from Formlabs under my original warranty. They sent me 3 mirrors? All three mirrors look the same, Two of the mirrors are wrapped and bubble wrap and I haven’t opened them.

Thank you very much,
Chris

I’m selling mine as well. The x galvo died on me everything else works well. I’m selling $750 obo

you get:
1 used vat
The remaining amount of my resins: Castable, Clear, grey,
Build platform