I joined this forum just to get right answer about my possible investment.
As a product design student, with 3 years of 3D modeling and FDM 3DP service experience for functional and concept prototyping, I wanted to expand my offer with SLA machine.
My point is to get reliable, hassle-free machine, that doesn’t need to be cheapest itself, but still that i can have the least possible hosting expenses (resins, cosumables, spare parts, accesories and such)
I am following current SLA market for more than a year, so i know pros/cons of both LCD and Laser SLA technologies.
What i am mostly concerned about is :
- SLA startpoint : Form 2 or Budget LCD (e.g. Anycubic photon) first to dip my fingers into?
- Market availability, price and quality of engineering 3th party resins for Form2?
- How often and what are monthly expenses of Form2 replacement parts (VAT etc.) and other consumables for ocasional (1 print per week) service?
- Future Form2 updates and workflow?
- Form 2 Universal resin cartrige mod?
- Glass FEP VAT mod?
Thanks in advance !