Formlabs Website Store Support

***SOLD*** Form 3 FS Atlanta area

1 year 1 month old, kept in original box. Only 2 liters run through it and works perfectly.

$2800.00 prefer cash and pickup.

Do you have any pictures and are you willing to ship out of state?

Thanks

I’d rather avoid shipping it. I suppose if you were willing to pay for the shipping and insurance. It’s not going to be cheap as I’m sure FL gets a corporate rate on shipping. If you are serious, I can unpack and take pictures. It is in perfect condition and has only had 2 liters run through it.

I mainly do miniatures and the consumables are too expensive to be competitive with other printers for sales. The printer is amazing. I wish the resin prices were reasonable.

I am serious about purchasing the machine but before you take it out of its box can you send me the size and weight so I can see how much it would be to ship.

Please email me the information victor@mooboys.com

Thanks

The main box is 20x22x27. I’ll have to see if I can get an accurate reading on a bathroom scale, but I bet the weight is on the specs. There would also be a smaller box for the cleaning kit, which is approximately 9x16x9

edit: I would get a quote for insurance on the full value. Carriers have been getting worse with packages.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.