SOLD - Form 2 for sale in Pennsylvania - $2000

I’ve had my Form 2 (purchased new direct from Formlabs) for a little over a year. I bought it for jewelry printing and while it did just fine for this task, I didn’t have the time I thought I’d have to learn the jewelry CAD software. The printer is in excellent condition and I’ve printed less than a liter through it total.

I did use about 1/2 of the castable resin and 1/2-2/3 of the clear. These would technically be expired I think, being older than 1 year. I can send the clear tray and clear resin along if you’d like, but the castable isn’t worth it at this point as it would require mixing the contents of the resin in the tray.

The build platforms (I will include an extra that I bought - used as well) are in great condition, with a few MINOR scratches that normally occur when removing printed parts, nothing that will affect adherence.

I will also include the rinse kit and all tools that go along with it.

Photos

Asking $2000 + $100 shipping US only.

Email me or respond here with any questions.

mallison10 at gmail dot com

this is a pretty darn good deal. If I was ready I would pick it up from you. what part of PA?

Yeah, just trying to recoup the money I spent on it, but I realize that no one wants to spend much more than this on a used model, regardless how little it was used.

I’m in the York, PA area.

Got it I understand well here is a bump that’s a great price from what I can see condition wise and that little of resin through it. I’ll be in Pittsburgh start of June and if I needed my second machine just yet I would be all over it

Email sent. I’ll take it if still available. I’m in TN.

Thanks,

-Rob

The printer has been sold. Thank you to all who were interested.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Glad you were able to sell it. Too bad it wasn’t to me. :slight_smile:
-Rob

1 Like

same lol just chatted with my business partner about picking up a second machine sooner than we thought

Thanks for selling me the printer Mike.

Looking forward to setting it up and running it!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.