New digital forge 3d resin

What happened to Digital Forge3D? Did they go out of business. I only now have come across this resin. I would love to order drums of this…

1 Like

@daisosasen01 Same, digitalforge3d.com doesn’t resolve any longer, domain name shows renewed until June this year. The Collector’s Showcase was the developer of the Digital Forge resins, @oberst3221 any chance this resin is coming back in any form or is it gone for good?

I contacted Brian at Collectors Showcase on May 27 about resin, his reply was
“Trying to get more made: very hard”.

1 Like

Digital Forge now available again! :grinning:Just got some of their newer material they revamped their site and material for Form2 and 3. Got some really good prints so far. I didn’t really need to post cure my parts either. Seemed to be cured pretty well. I few of the Lattices on some of the more elongated pieces were tough. But all and all working well on my new Form3. Love the price point of course. Its the same web address as before: https://digitalforge3d.com/

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I just ordered 3L of the DF grey.

I placed an order a couple weeks ago, but haven’t heard anything since. I reached out on their website and their support email address. Do you know how to get in contact with them?

Update: I called Collectors Showcase and got it figured out

Hey all, firstly, very dense thread! Been a great read :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m very interested in the results people have been getting with this resin. We have never tried any other resin besides the FL resin due to the troubles I’ve read in the past with the restiveness of open mode on the form 2.

Has anyone here ever purchased this resin that is not in the US? We are based in Western Australia, and from my brief research it appears we may not be able to get this in Australia?

Also, out of curiosity, what settings does everyone use with a resin such as this? Do you keep the printer in “closed mode” and just pour the resin into an empty FL cartridge?

EDIT
I have seen that there is international shipping available! Neat!!!