Has anyone used the tough resin yet?

Guys ‘n’ gals… what @BrentONeill says :smile:!

I posted a small, simple and quick-to-print file in a (looking back) hideously long post - it’s at the end of this post.

Have a quick look at the pics (you don’t have to read all the text if you can’t be bothered - printing the test file is probably quicker :smiley:!) and then print the 8 small parts (print time only 15 mins in clear 200µ clear or 100µ white) and measure the thickness. It’s that simple.

Target base thickness is 2.00mm, so anything much under about 1.6-1.8 will be over-compressed, stick like hell and probably be brittle (can’t say with regards to tough); anything much over about 2.15-2.25 will be under-compressed and in danger of dropping off. The thickness values can help at the very least with knowing which areas of a non-adjusted build platform can be used for good adhesion at whatever z-offset you are using or are adjusting to; if you want to go the extra mile(s) like in my post, I can only say you will have MUCH more predictable results and easier removal of parts from the platform.