We are delighted to announce that Formlabs User Summit will be returning once again as a free virtual event running from October 26-27. This year, we will be highlighting the professionals using 3D printing to innovate and thrive in an evolving world, from decentralizing supply chains to providing more inclusive healthcare. Here are a couple of things you can look forward to at this year’s summit:
- Exciting speakers, including Tomer Emmar, Lead Digital Designer at Coach/Tapestry and Dylan Horvath, CEO and Founder of Cortex Design.
- Sessions that will cover new workflows and technologies to help you drive innovation and efficiency from prototyping to production.
- A multi-leveled Formlabs University track that will help you level up your 3D printing skills.
- A chance to connect with other additive manufacturing innovators from around the world and across industries.
- The opportunity to explore Formlabs global locations across North America, Europe, and Asia.
We’re just getting started, and there are plenty of announcements and updates to come!