About the Print Services & Sales category

Want to offer printing services or sell your Form 1+? Post here!

I have a like new Form 1+ that I am selling, with 2 trays, and a half of bottle each of black and castable resins, along with the starter kit components. It’s $3,000 plus shipping. If you’re in San Diego or LA I will deliver for the price of gas. Contact me via email sokolowskiscott76@gmail.com. thanks!

Looking to buy resin for our Form 1+ from someone in the Atlanta area, we will pay with a markup from the $150 but we need to be able to pick up as soon today (3/9/16). Prefer black resin but I will take whatever.

Looking to sell my Form1+ since my company is upgrading.

The Form1+ is in great working condition and all of the mirrors have been recently cleaned.

For €2,300 you get:

• Form1+
  • Tools and cleaning kit included in original package.
  • Brand New Sealed Resin Tray and Bottle of Black Resin (new)
  • If you want I can also send the resin tray’s that I have, used, since I would not need them.

Makerbot Replicator 2 also for sale if anyone is interested I can give a good price for both.

Slm hello form 2 I am selling a clean device from turkey interested may not contact from estasilver1453@gmail.com

Selling my Form 1+ 3D printer.

It is in good condition and was lightly used. I have not printed on it for at least 6 months. Included are four resins, the White is unopened), the Clear, Black and Grey are mostly full. There are also four working build trays, two are unopened.

The price is $1,100 or best offer (OBO). Pick up in New York City otherwise will ship it