Particles on the main mirror. pro service plan not answering. anyone knows where to find instructions on how to clean the mirror?

Netherlands, okay, thanks for clarifying the situation over there.
Wow, that definitely is something I have not seen before either. Strange! Where is our quality check in Europe?
I am quite surprised how “freely” you are willing to pay for everything - this is not a matter of having money to throw away, this is a matter of principle. The machine is new and that’s what it should be…simple.
Of course you’ll disagree with me on that pro service plan or else you wouldn’t have bought it. :slight_smile:
I had 2 machine failures when I was working with the Form 1+ machines - I still had warranty both times - customer service took care of me within a couple of days each time and sent a replacement machine - good customer service is a sign of a good company.
Especially having that pro plan, you would expect Formlabs to take care of your problem properly.
Just in case you’d like to become more self-efficient and end up wanting to dare the rather simple step of taking the glass off yourself, clean it put it back on and be back running within 20 minutes, let me know. I’ll make a short video on how to do it and send it to you.

1 Like