Text in Software "flickering"

I don’t have a printer, so just running the software and pretending…  I loaded 8.2 first, and a bunch of the text was missing (like every other character).  I just updated to 8.3.  Now those same characters “flicker”.  I am wondering if it is trying to communicate to a printer, and that is why it is flicker, or do other people see/have this issue (I didn’t see another post regarding this issue)?

Well, I take that back…  Now that I open 8.3 again the flicker is gone and characters are missing.  Portion of a screenshot attached…

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Mike! Could you open a support ticket for us, by emails support@formlabs.com? This is a problem that we’ve seen before and that we’re trying to tackle. Please include your operating system as well as any relevant system information that you might have – we’ll walk you through diagnosing the issue.

We’ll also ask you to run the DirectX diagnosis tool, and attach your results. Depending on your operating system, instructions for finding it can be somewhat different, so we’ll tackle that in the ticket! Looking forward to helping you out.

FYI, I am still having this issue on the latest issue software - 9.0.1.  My printer is several months late and not here yet, so not too big a deal, but I hope the software works properly if/when I do get my printer…