Subscribe for flexible resin problem

Dear Formlabs team,

I wanted to subscribe for updates concerning the flexible resin which is coming some time soon. However when I try to enter my gmail address, it tells me I need to fill in a valid email address. When I tried using a different Hotmail address, I could register without any problems.

It seems that you don’t accept a Gmail address. Perhaps you can fix this problem. This might help people subscribe for other updates later on without having this problem.

Thanks
Alex

It wouldn’t accept my email either.

Hey Alex & Vince! Thanks for letting us know about this issue. If you’d like to submit a ticket to support@formlabs.com we can get you on the list while we fix the subscription form.

I have run into this problem often on websites. I paste in my gmail address hit enter and it says, please enter a valid email address. I figured out the problem. The address that was “memorized”, had an extra space at the end. It cam in as "mrrabeck@gmail.com " instead of "mrrabeck@gmail.com" extra space at the end of the first one. When I typed it in manually or went in and did a backspace on the pasted one, it works fine. FOR ME, AT LEAST. My autofill settings in Chrome have the correct email without a space so I don’t know why one is added.

So suggestion to FORMLABS, update your logic to ignore trailing spaces for email entry fields.