Formlabs Website Store Support

Skinrage Wax 40

Hi, I have trouble with the Skinrage from Wax 40. After print, wash in IPO and dry, a cube of 1x1x1 cm become 0.98x0.98x0.985 cm. But the point is this skinrage is not regular, it’s not constantly, it’s variable. Any suggestions?

Castable Wax vs. Castable Wax 40 for silver jewelry

Hello @alessiospritz!

I’m so sorry to hear you’re running into some issues with your recent CW40 prints! Would you mind providing a little more detail as to your post-printing processing? How long you’re washing for etc?

With those details, it might be a little easier to identify what the likely culprit might be!

I would also highly recommend reaching to our support team as they’ll be best equipped to help you get the results you need as efficiently as possible.

Hi, normally I wash the resin in IPO for 30 seconds, and then i dry with ari compressor. Another problem is with Wax 40 frequently the goods is not complete. I already do the RESIN LIVEL CALIBRATION, but the result still the same.

I have had HIGHLY variable performance with CW 40. with many prints not even sticking to the build plate