Serial Numbers

I’d pay 20 dollars to change my printers name. I hate it

@shawny2005 lol - I hear you - my form1+ is “ObtainableLamb” - I would also have paid to “reroll” the serial, maybe only £5 though :slight_smile:

Much happier with my Form2 moniker “ZelousDragon”.

I’ve never like my Form2 serial either. I feel like I must be drunk every time I try to say JudiciousFish. Perhaps we could negotiate a fair price… :slightly_smiling_face:

lol mine are-
form2 - future reindeer
form wash- coral hawk
form cure - mahogany magpie :rofl:

damn form cure messed me up wth is a magpie lol

Magpie is a bird!

I’m zippypeafowl. (PEE!!!)

Ohhh, so cute…
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0rTfFRGSNEo/T_lBsOwFSyI/AAAAAAAAMjg/610WzcnzIwI/s1600/Peacock5.jpg

…and maybe you’ve lucky your name didn’t refer to a Tetrao tetrix

Oooh, that reminds me - I have Form Wash I haven’t opened yet! (Still waiting for safety approval).

Hey @kristian I’ve got your printer’s cousin: AmbitiousDoge

y’know that can void your warranty, right?

huh???

Pee. keep it out of the resin.

Fowl language can void your warranty…

Never been real fond of MomentousShrew or ClearWombat!

my RemarkableCrow was replaced because it just never worked right by a HelpfulCod… and I have come to LOVE that awful name- because the machine has never produced a failed print yet.

I would never turn down a beautiful and giving woman because she had weird name.

Though some of us sure would love to give our wife a serial number :joy:

I’m quite happy with my SparklingCalf =)
I love the names though I agree it could be nice to get a free reroll.

I’m bummed. I have StimulatingFox. I have to send it back under a warranty issue. I’ll find out today what my new serial “number” is!

Certainly my serial number StimulatingFox would be a great one for a significant other! :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m so happy I had a warranty issue. ProfuseRabbit is WAY easier to say than JudiciousFish - hated that name…

What a judicious association of words :stuck_out_tongue:

CuddlyWhale lives in a toy design office where it occupies a workbench in the model shop.