I want to cast something really small. Planning on doing this on the quick so was going to use some mold putty to make the mold and just pour in some FL clear v2, leaving it near the window for a few days. Would I need some sort of release agent on the mold? Or would that interfere with the curing? just wondering if anyone has had any experience in using FL resins for this?
Cheers Fred, I have a tiny amount of the clear left that can never be used for printing so figured maybe I can save money and use it. The parts I need are so tiny I doubt I will need the rest of the two part stuff, also casting resin has pretty bad fumes :-S