Nasty lines on prints

Hey guys.

I’m getting some nasty lines on all my prints off two of my printers. We’ve changed all the usual things ( new tray, cleaned the lens etc) but to no avail.
We’ve tried printing the same files on a different printer and the results have were good so its not the file. Any ideas?

There can be a few things going on here and you’ve done a great job troubleshooting by testing different tanks and printers. Our support team is going to be best suited to help further and one of our members will be in touch over email.

It looks like you don’t have enough supports and the object is too close to being parallel to the platform which can also cause issues. It will need more supports to be stable and angling it closer to 45 degrees will give better results as well.

Not sure it’s the same thing but I found using the .025 setting produced lines in my prints. But the .050 setting did not. Strange but I only use the .050 setting and get really smooth results on all prints.

We have tried to print the same files at different angles etc, the results are the same. I’ll open a ticket and see what the Tech guys suggest

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.