Form 3 Fit Test Clear resin

Could someone please run the Fit Tuning print on their Form 3 in Clear V4 and let me know how it goes?

I did it and the peg doesn’t fit into ANY of the holes. Not even the biggest one (which is indicated by “Start–>”). I know the official line is it’s only intended for Model resin at the moment, but a support person suggested to me it should be printable on Clear.

I want to find out if someone else’s printer gets better results and there might be an issue with my printer.

Thanks!

Hi,

I just ran it on my F3B+ with Durable v2 and ended up with -15.

1 Like

I just tried with White and Tough1500 resin. The results are the same as yours: the peg doesn’t fit any of the holes !

This test may be developed for Model resin, but it is possible to choose which resin will be used for the test. So it should work, at least a bit on some other resins…

With Draft v2 happens the same thing, at first it doesn’t fit into any hole. But if you squizze it a bit (a lot maybe), it gets inside. On my case the best one was the second hole.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.