Finishing question, not very clear on the help

Hi! on this part of the finishing help says “finish with acrylic spry” … but when one search for acrylic spray there are tons of products for different uses. Could we get a bit better description of what kind of product you are referring to?


I use this stuff in gloss or matte depending on the desired finish:

I always get it at Hobby Lobby with their 40% off coupons

I have used the Kyrlon as well as the regular rustoleum clear for plastics both seem to work well|pcrid|57080412133|pkw|pla|pmt|e|

I usually get what ever is on sale

1 Like


This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.