Approximate print times from 'virtual" Form3

I am using a Form3 at a nearby community college – I am using PreForm to finalize my pre-print work, so when I get there (and I am paying by the minute) I can start a print almost immediately. One thing I can’t seem to figure out is how to calculate the approximate print time? I’m using a Form 3 virtual printer driver – its the only option, but it doesn’t provide a print time… (see attached snip)

Is there a workaround for this?

Did you try to click on the “print time” symbol? My PreForm only calculates the print time for Form 3 prints if I click there first, the estimate that shows up for Form 2s isn’t there (yet).

P3D’s advice is good. I would also recommend making sure you’re on the most up to date version of PreForm and printer Firmware(obviously might not be 100% in your control, but worth checking!).

Right, the print time calculation for Form 3 printers only works since the latest PreForm release (3.3.0)

Ok so that’s embarrassing!! Yes, P3D nailed it. Just click on Print time icon and it calcs. Duh! Thanks for the help!! Since I’m using the latest version of PreForm (3.3.0), worked like a charm.

Thanks again!

Nat