Resin LT tank reading as "Unknown"

I have just gotten a batch of Resin LT tanks and my Form 2 will not read them correctly. It comes up as 'Unknown" every time i put them in. I have cleaned the connection points, updated the software and firmware of the printing and it still won’t read it. For now I am running the prints in Open Mode, otherwise it won’t print with the LT tanks. Is there a way to solve this problem?

What kind of version of firmware in printer do you have now ?

the firmware is rc-1.17.7-29

I had the same issue as you:

My version is 1.16.8-19 and we didn’t update it to the higher version - meaby you should somehow “rewind” the update to that version ? Printer “see” the LT tank in our ver.

I updated our firmware because the older version wasn’t reading it either

I think any firmware starting with 1.15.4 should be fine with the LT tank. This doesn’t sound like a software problem. Have you contacted support yet?

@InfinityFabLab, I think it would be a good idea to open a support ticket, as well:

https://support.formlabs.com/hc/en-us

The LT tanks should be fine with the newest firmware, so our support team is best equipped to help you figure out if there’s another issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.