Heatmap improvements

Although I agree completely that showing only the last 10 print is makes the heat-map feature irrelevant, I have to comment on this

I was surprised to see this and I believe they only recently changed the advertised lifetime as in the original annouvements it was 10-20l so at least 10x longer than the standard tank. Also this is further confirmed by this post :

Here are a couple of quotes from the linked post in case it gets edited :slight_smile:

I usually replace mine if I see decrease in print quality (round 15-20L) .This number will vary depending on what you print and what resin you are using. In theory, LT tank should last indefinitely

I have yet to see ANY kind of wear on my 4-5 LT tanks using Tough, Grey Pro, Grey, Rigid and Durable and I have printer several liters of Grey Pro and Tough, much more than 2x the advertised lifetime of the standard tanks which for me were showing visible degradation after only 1l and I rarely reached 2.

In practice however, print failures put some wear on the tank, and over time, cumulative wear can cause print artifacts.

Of course it depends on the use-case !