Glass Tank

Greetings Everybody,

I’m very happy to announce that my glass-bottom resin trays are now available!

• Introducing the Z-Vat •

All of the info on the trays, including features, testimonials and ordering can be found on my new website-

www.Zvatindustries.com

I want to thank you all for your encouragement, assistance, and patience through this development. It’s been quite a process, but I believe the rewards are great. So thanks.

Just a few things I wanted to mention here-

-Surely it’s obvious via this thread, but please note that the Z-Vat is an aftermarket accessory product and is not manufactured, endorsed, or authorized by Formlabs Inc. for use on the Form 1/1+. Sales of such aftermarket products are between dealer and purchaser and are not authorized by Formlabs Inc.

-As you will find, I’m running monthly campaigns for limited production runs. This creates zero waste keeping costs down and the savings are returned to you. The current order period ends Dec. 25th, and orders ship in the order they are placed. I’m also offering free shipping in the US (and discounted shipping international) for this first campaign as a thank you. So order now to assure earliest delivery.

-I will also be offering a vat recoat service, or can provide info to help recoat on your own. Though the Z-Vat is extremely durable and should last a lifetime, the PDMS layer will wear and need to be eventually replaced just like other PDMS resin vats. More info soon about these services soon.

-I’m still working on the ordering system. For now it’s a little rustic, a more streamlined system through the web will be coming soon. Thanks for your patience as I iron out the kinks.

-Lastly, I’m currently only offering the Z-Vat. But stay tuned for other products and services coming soon.

Any questions feel free to contact me. Hope you’re all having a great gear up for the holidays, and thanks again.

Zak

1 Like