Getting some parts printed on a Formlabs2

Hi guys,

I am currently in the process of setting up my own company. It’s about 3D prints of 3D scanned persons, in the area of World War II military on 1/35th and 1/16th scale.

I would like to get some test prints done on a Formlabs2 to see if the printer matches my needs. Specifically the rendering of fine details and a smooth surface are important.

Please contact me (armisales@gmail.com) if you can provide such a service. The parts (2) are approx. 5cm high and 1,5 cm wide. They would need to be printed in grey resin at probably 50 to 100 microns.

Kind regards
Michel
Minitaria.com

1 Like

Hi Michel,

Welcome to the greatest 3D printing forum on the internet!

The fellas here are a great group and I bet that they will be able to have answers to questions you didn’t even know you had in no time at all.

Do you have any photos of the parts that you are referring to?

These guys like to have visuals to work with.

Best regards,
Joe

Hi Joe,

sure pls find some photos attached.

They are approx. 5 cm in hight.

Again, like to see these printed on a form2

Michel

I can’t offer to print your models on a Form2 as I do not have one but I might be able to help you out if you would like to see them on a Form 1+.

-David

Hi David,

thanks for the offer but I am specifically looking for a form2 print out.

kind regards

Michel

Hi Michel

I’m UK based with a form2 - www.formwurx.co.uk if you want to get in touch.

Regards
Jason

Hi Michel,

I can provide this service with my FORM2 with black resin v2 for more detailled parts.

You can send me directly your files : contact@modellus.fr to get a quote.

Best ragards
Nacere
www.modellus.fr

I got a Form 2 and Grey Resin

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.