B9 Cure Box, or another commercial UV Chamber?

Inside is mirrored, also equipped with a fan on the top part.
Temp rise in a couple of minutes to 60°.

All the electronic and bulbs connectors are on the top part so wez can safely use it for water curing.

1 Like

sounds great. I had looked at this unit a week or so back… so hearing about your positive experience with it
is appreciative. Thanks very much.

the whole inside mirrored 4 walls floor and ceiling and the door very high reflective mirrors

Hello, would you be so kind and takes some photos? Thanks

It cost 500 Euro and work maybe a little better than a cheap 50 Euro DIY cure box. Unless you are a professional, or a business, i do not see why anyone will pay for that. It is for business.

Photos…

curebox

Thanks

Yes , it is a professional edition, when you doing serious business the time and the precision are most important things!!! By the way if you bought a printer around 4K euro this is not a big price for it.

I have to say, after a few days of use, it’s a damn good curebox.
the price is way Worth it…

1 Like

money is not the biggest problem. no space at home, that is a bigger problem. I builded two type of UV cure, i did not see difference. Hey i did not perform scientific tests, But just by touching and tearing/breaking it, it is just a little better, not enough to spend money and take up space. Someone have to buy it, perform scientific tests on the print with different cure box. Then i can even consider it.

@David_Maillot I just noticed this thread. Thanks for the positive post. I am thrilled that you are happy with your Curebox. Also, thanks for sharing pictures. The pictures on the website are of the prototype unit and I need to get them updated.

1 Like

You’re welcome,
Your cure box is a very good investment for me.
Thanks

David

Thanks to these pictures, I’m trying to buy your box. Still need to convince management… :expressionless:

Those boxes are so expensive and the nail salon works just fine I don’t think I could justify a cost like that when it offers only marginal convenience.

I have not found a nail salon that can hold a part the volume of the full build platform yet…

You use it to make a box: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mahcMOpeZkM

Works just fine, cost like $30. You can improve a bit if you use UV LED strips instead which should still be way cheaper than buying a special curing box.

Ah oke, looks nice for a private environment(or maybe small office) and is a smart idea!
I can’t however place that in a professional lab environment. What would customers think when visiting…

I made a build of @AtlasBrace 's Ikea cure chamber. When I used a single nail lamp, a cure would take 20-30 hours. Now I get very uniform, fully-cured parts in 2-4 hours - total build cost was $125 including shipping.

You shouldn’t need to cure that long, mine is fine at 45 minutes using the nail salon

Are you seeing a complete color change from bright blue to more of a steel gray?

Also, I don’t print small jewelry sized parts - I typically print large engineering parts. I might be over-curing a bit, but I would rather be safe than sorry.